Please check your Reservation for Customer Service Numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I book a room over the phone?
- Can I indicate special room requests or preferences, such as connecting rooms, bed type, smoking type, or early check-in?
- Can I reserve more than one room at a time?
- How do I book a hotel room that meets my accessibility needs?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
- How do I make a reservation for someone else?
- I know where I want to stay, but the search results do not show the hotel I want. Why can't I find it?
- I want to bring my pet. Will the hotel allow it?
- I'm having trouble booking online. What do I do?
- What should I do if I didn't receive a confirmation email after making my reservation?
- What should I do if I have a question about a past reservation?
Changes and Cancellations
- How do I cancel a hotel reservation online?
- How do I modify my hotel reservation?
- I cancelled my hotel reservation. When will I be credited?
- If I change a hotel reservation, will I still get the same rate?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Will I be charged a night's stay if I miss my reservation or arrive late?
- How do I get a receipt for my hotel reservation?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- What credit and debit cards do you accept?
- When will I be charged for my hotel reservation?
- Will my credit card be charged if I forget to cancel and don't stay in the room I reserved?
- What documents do I need to go through airport security?
- ESTA regulations for USA Travel
- West Africa
Can I book a room over the phone?
Yes, you can book any of our hotels by calling. Get information and advice on where to stay
- Make a hotel reservation
- Change or cancel your reservation
- Get information about an existing reservation
Can I indicate special room requests or preferences, such as connecting rooms, bed type, smoking type, or early check-in?
Each hotel's amenities and room features are listed on the hotel details page. To make sure you only view hotels with certain amenities, filter your search by clicking the check box for the features you prefer. For additional special room preferences, it's best to book by phone.
Can I reserve more than one room at a time?
Yes. You can book up to eight rooms in a single transaction.
How do I book a hotel room that meets my accessibility needs?
Please refer to the Property description for specific needs or alternatively contact the property
We cannot guarantee that a room with your requested options will be available.
How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
We will send you an email confirmation after you've completed your booking. You should receive the confirmation email generally within 15 minutes, although it may take up to several hours for you to receive the confirmation email. It's worth checking the spam folder in your email to make sure your confirmation email was not blocked. You may need to add this web site to your "allowed" senders list to receive confirmation emails and information regarding future bookings.
How do I make a reservation for someone else?
You can easily make the reservation for them online - just enter the name of the guest checking into the hotel and a phone number for the guest while traveling. You will need to provide the guest's email address so they receive their email confirmation
I know where I want to stay, but the search results do not show the hotel I want. Why can't I find it?
There are several reasons why this could happen:
- If we don't have rooms available for the dates you want, the hotel may not show up in your search. You may want to try your search again without dates.
- If you use the filters on the Search Results page to narrow your preferences, it's possible that you have filtered that hotel out of the listing.
- Or you could be searching for a hotel for which this web site does not have negotiated rates.
The best way to find a specific hotel is to filter by hotel name after performing a search in your desired location.
I want to bring my pet. Will the hotel allow it?
Pet policies vary by hotel. If the hotel you are seeking to book shows as "Pets Considered," please contact us for further assistance.
I'm having trouble booking online. What do I do?
Please contact us via the contact details on the Site.
What should I do if I didn't receive a confirmation email after making my reservation?
Generally, confirmations are sent within 15 minutes of booking, although sometimes it can take a few hours to receive the confirmation email. You may need to add this site to your "allowed" senders list to receive confirmation emails and information regarding future bookings.
What should I do if I have a question about a past reservation?
Please go to the Customer Service page and follow the guidelines to contact us
Changes and Cancellations
How do I cancel a hotel reservation online?
You may cancel your booked reservation by using the Link on the Customer Service Page or via the link on your confirmation email.
Find the reservation you would like to cancel and click the "Cancel Your Reservation" option below that reservation. You will be taken to a page that shows the details related to this reservation. A confirmation message will appear, and your cancellation confirmation will be emailed to you.
How do I modify my hotel reservation?
The best way to modify your reservation is to call us. Our customer service representatives can help you find alternative room types, dates, or hotels to ensure your stay will match your updated needs.
I cancelled my hotel reservation. When will I be credited?
We will process your refund immediately after you cancel, and you should see a credit on your billing statement within 30 days or less of canceling your booking, or on your next billing cycle. If you do not see the credit after 30 days, call customer service Team.
If I change a hotel reservation, will I still get the same rate?
Rates and availability are subject to change, so it is possible that the rate will be different from your original reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
Each hotel has its own change and cancellation policy which we are required to pass on. We provide the policy for each property in several places throughout the site. The easiest way to find it is on the "Description" tabs of the individual property, after entering your travel dates. You can also find the change and cancellation policy while making your reservation and in your email confirmation.
In order to offer the most competitive rates, some bookings are non-refundable. If you have booked a non-refundable rate, then you will not be eligible for a refund in the event of cancellation. If there are special circumstances, please refer to your travel insurance policy,
If you need to make a change after you've booked a reservation, you can view your hotel's change and cancellation policy in your confirmation email.
Will I be charged a night's stay if I miss my reservation or arrive late?
You may be charged a penalty fee by the hotel, depending on the cancellation policy for the booking. We recommend that you check the hotel's cancellation and late arrival policy. Please note: If you fail to notify the hotel about a late arrival, your reservation may be cancelled.
How do I find the hotel's change and cancellation policy after I have made a reservation?
The easiest way to find the change and cancellation policy for the hotel room you've reserved is to consult your confirmation email. After locating your reservation, you can find the policy at the bottom of the page.
How do I get a receipt for my hotel reservation?
After you have made your booking, we will send you a confirmation email, which also serves as your receipt. Upon check-out, you will receive a receipt from the hotel detailing any additional charges you might have incurred throughout your stay.
Is my credit card information secure?
We take the security and protection of your credit card information very seriously. If you suspect that an unauthorized transaction on your credit or debit card came through us you should contact your card-issuing bank or credit card company immediately to review the transaction. For more information, view the Sites Privacy Statement.
What credit and debit cards do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and Discover credit cards, as well as Visa Electron.
When will I be charged for my hotel reservation?
For certain hotels you will be charged at the time of booking. For other reservations, you will be expected to pay the property directly at the time of your stay. Please check on the booking details page or your confirmation email.
Will my credit card be charged if I forget to cancel and don't stay in the room I reserved?
If you do not cancel your reservation within the specified cancellation period for the particular hotel that you booked, you may still be subject to change and cancellation fees that some hotels impose and require us to pass on. Cancellation policies do vary by hotel, so please carefully check your confirmation email for details related to canceling or changing your reservation.
What documents do I need to go through airport security?
Please refer to the official Government Site for individual Country requirements.
Generally, to proceed through airport security to the departure gate, you must present two documents:
- A valid government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport. The ID must show your name, date of birth, gender, expiration date and a tamper-resistant feature.
- An airline-issued boarding pass for the current date. Boarding passes are issued at the airline's ticket counter at the airport, curbside check-in, the airline's self-service ticket kiosk, or online from the airline's Web site.
ESTA regulations for USA Travel
The USA has implemented the new Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) for all passengers to the USA who are travelling under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) (ie can enter America without a visa). This includes all passengers in transit who are using the VWP to change planes in the USA en route to another country.
All passengers to the USA will still be required to submit APIS information
Authorisation is normally immediate, but can take up to 72 hours. All passengers must have their own ESTA approval - this includes accompanied and unaccompanied children, regardless of age.
Due to the above potential delay in authorisation, the US Department of Homeland Security insists that travelers submit ESTA registrations at least 72 hours before their US-bound flights are scheduled to depart.
If you need a visa to enter or transit through the USA, you don't need to apply for an ESTA.